Muls are the offspring of a human and a dwarf. They are found mostly in the northern part of Katur, but can still be seen all around the world. Dwarves and other half-blooded races usually treat them well, but other races often look down at them.
You can find out more about Muls here.
- +4 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Int, -2 Charisma.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Muls have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Mul base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Muls can see in the dark up to 30 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and Muls can function just fine with no light at all.
- Tireless: Muls get a +4 racial bonus to checks for performing a physical action that extends over a period of time (running, swimming, holding breath, and so on). This bonus stacks with the Endurance feat. This bonus may also be applied to savings throws against spells and magical effects that cause weakness, fatigue, exhaustion or enfeeblement.
- Extended Activity: Muls may engage in up to 12 hours of hard labor or forced marching without suffering from fatigue.
- Dwarven Blood: For all effects related to race, a Mul is considered a dwarf. Muls, for example, are just as vulnerable to effects that affect dwarves as their dwarf ancestors are, and they can use magic items that are only usable by dwarves.
- Nonlethal Damage Resistance 1/–. Muls are difficult to subdue, and do not notice minor bruises, scrapes, and other discomforts that pain creatures of other races.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Elven, Gnomish, Halfling, Giant.